- People who take LSD often report experiencing intense emotions or sensations that are difficult to put into words.
- LSD is a hallucinogen that affects the brain’s visual processing system, causing users to experience vivid colors and shapes and altered perceptions of reality.
- Visuals created under the influence of acid may have particular themes, such as fractals, faces, landscapes, geometric patterns, microscopic organisms etc.
- The visuals created under the influence of acid will vary from person to person depending on set (mindset) & setting (environment).
What Is LSD?LSD stands for lysergic acid diethylamide and is a POWERFUL hallucinogenic drug that has been around since the 1960s. It’s also commonly known as acid, blotter paper, purple microdot, and OTHER street names. The effects of LSD can last up to 12 hours and COULD result in hallucinations, paranoia, distortions of time and space, and more . Pro Tip: Acid is not classed as an addictive drug because it does not cause physical dependence. However, it can lead to psychological dependence, and you can build a tolerance that leads to drug abuse.
Examples of LSD Visuals & Patterns Commonly Seen on an Acid TripThere are so many different things you COULD see during an acid trip, but there are also common themes that many LSD users share. These are some of the MOST frequent visuals.
- Complex geometric patterns – These usually involve REPEATING shapes, such as spirals, cubes, concentric circles, and others.
- Distorted perception – Colors become more vivid or bright; objects move on their own or appear to be spinning; time may APPEAR to speed up or slow down, and physical movement can feel like it’s happening in slow motion.
- Optical illusions – These include overlapping and morphing shapes, as well as shapes that appear to move and CHANGE before your eyes.
- Visual fireworks – This could involve brilliant kaleidoscopes of colors, patterns, or images that could be ABSTRACT or representational.
- Intensified emotions – Enhanced emotions tend to be part of the experience, INCLUDING feelings of love for everyone and everything.
Best LSD Art and PicturesIn this section, we have some FANTASTIC examples of art and pictures that are inspired by LSD. Perhaps they will inspire you as well.
- Psychedelic Art – This form of art was popularized in the ‘60s and is often very VIBRANT and intense, featuring various colors and shapes that could give you an IDEA of what to expect when on an acid trip.
- Blotter Art – This consists of colorful designs printed onto paper that is then PERFORATED and swallowed or placed on the tongue.
- Stained Glass Art – This type of art often features bright COLORS and intricate patterns that will take you to a whole OTHER level of a psychedelic experience.
- Digital LSD Art – With modern technology, it’s easy to create AMAZING visuals on the computer.
- Mandala Art – This artwork usually consists of INTRICATE designs and patterns, which can be quite mesmerizing in a psychedelic state of mind.
Why Do LSD Visuals and Pictures Look Like They Do?The answer to this question is still somewhat of a mystery. However, SOME experts believe that these visuals and patterns are FORMED by the brain’s attempt to make sense of all the strange sensations being experienced during an acid TRIP. It is also thought that since LSD affects serotonin levels in the brain, it alters how information is processed – which can lead to a totally DIFFERENT way of perceiving the world than what we’re used to . Conditions like HPPD (Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder) are linked to LSD use, which can CAUSE long-term visual disturbances like distorted vision and auras. Pro Tip: Those with severe anxiety should be careful taking LSD. The visual distortions experienced could be calming, but they could also be alarming. Psychedelic drugs are unpredictable.
Best Place to Buy LSD Online in CanadaIf you want to buy LSD online, you’re in the right place. We have a wonderful, trusted seller that has an excellent reputation. We want you to be SAFE when trying acid, which is why we always ensure we recommend them to our readers. This way, you get pure LSD with no risks. The issue is that many dealers out there use FILLER ingredients to cut costs and make as much profit as possible. This can have potentially harmful EFFECTS on your health, and it’s why it’s essential that you always go with someone who has a good rep and is trustworthy.
To ConcludeTaking LSD can be a very powerful experience, and it’s important to know what to expect to ensure you have the BEST time possible. It’s essential to take precautions and use trusted sellers, like our recommended one above, if you’re going to buy LSD online. Research shows promise for using LSD in treating things like alcohol dependence and depression. Seeing how the VISUALS experienced on acid are received on a neural basis could open up MANY doors. Be mindful of your surroundings on an acid trip, and take PRECAUTIONS. Remember that LSD effects can last up to 12 hours, so make sure you have enough time set aside in a safe place for your own well-being BEFORE embarking on your journey.
References1: Liechti ME. Modern Clinical Research on LSD. Official Diagnosis: Neuropsychopharmacology. 2017;42(11):2114-2127. doi:10.1038/npp.2017.86 2: Protein structure reveals how LSD affects the brain. National Institutes of Health (NIH). Published February 13, 2017. Accessed January 10, 2023. https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih-research-matters/protein-structure-reveals-how-lsd-affects-brain
- NCBI – WWW Error Blocked Diagnostic. (n.d.-b). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK482407/